Do you perform support on an as-needed basis?
We offer on-site break-fix and reactive services dispatched by our solution providers and clients.
In addition, we service residential and business customers within a 100-mile radius of Lansdale, PA and can also create proposals and Statements of Work for clients located anywhere in the United States for more in-depth projects.
What does your Flat Fee service Include?
Our fee includes:
Proactive maintenance and monitoring for all covered equipment, operating systems applications including:
- Patch Management and Service Pack updates
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam management, updates and remediation
- Management of backups and restorationses
- Disk and memory optimization
- Management of user accounts, network and internet connectivity, firewalls, routers and switches
Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench service and on-site service for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications including:
- Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows XP Pro Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2000, 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- And more
Vendor Management Services:
We will manage all of your infrastructure vendors, allowing you and your staff to run your business, not your vendors. Any time there is a problem with a device or line of business application serviced by a vendor that we manage for you, we will work the problem through to resolution with the vendor. We will even schedule any on-site visits required by the vendor, and oversee the successful remediation of the issue at hand. Some of these vendors include:
- Broadband Vendors
- Phone Service Vendors
- Phone Equipment Vendors
- Copier/Fax/Scanner/Document Imaging Vendors
- Line of Business Application Vendors
- Hosted Website/Domain Registration Vendors
What is not included in my flat fee?
Examples of items that are not covered under our Flat Fee service plans include the cost of replacement of new hardware, or shipping costs, the cost of software licensing or renewal or upgrade fees, and the cost of any third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees. Whenever the potential arises for additional fees outside of our Flat Fee, you will always be notified in advance for approval.
What other services and solutions do you provide?
We can take care of all of your business needs, using technology solutions to reduce your costs, increase your revenues and mitigate your business risks. Some examples of these solutions are:
- Cost-saving voice and data T1 and integrated T1 solutions
- Productivity-enhancing Voice Over IP services and solutions
- Revenue-generating Web Development solutions that drive clients to your website
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning to mitigate your risks in the event of disaster
- Efficiency-boosting mobility solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected no matter where they are
- High availability solutions such as co-location services for your critical systems
How can I get more information and get started with your services?
Give us a call at (1)877-504-5671 and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your particular business needs. In order to make certain that we can help your business, our process begins with a Technology Assessment that includes a Needs Analysis and a Cost Savings Analysis. We will examine the results of the assessment and make recommendations to meet your current and future business needs.
Technologies and Partners
The Intelepath Group, LLC partners with leading hardware and software manufacturers to deliver “best of breed” solutions for our clients.
We stay up-to-date on the latest technologies, and constantly research and test the latest solutions.
We are officially partnered with a select group of companies, however, we offer a wide range of technology solutions through partnerships with other solutions providers to ensure that a perfect match is made to our clients’ business needs.